Website Design For Central Scotland Support
Central Scotland Support works hand in hand with organisations to help people make the best of themselves.
Central Scotland Support is Charlie Gracie, a social work consultant with over thirty years experience supporting vulnerable people, managing and developing services, supporting the professional learning of others.
Central Scotland Support works with a number of prominent organisations:
- CELCIS (Centre for excellence for looked after children in Scotland)
- SharedLives Plus (The UK network for shared lives and homeshare)
- respectme (Scotland’s anti-bullying service)
- Craigforth (researching the post-qualifying learning undertaken by social workers)
- University of Stirling
- YPeople (Supporting positive change in people’s lives).
Visit Central Scotland Supports website – http://www.centralscotlandsupport.co.uk